At West Michigan Heating & Air Conditioning Services, we know that choosing a company you can count on to do AC repair in Hudsonville is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily offer you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give West Michigan Heating & Air Conditioning Services a call at (616) 319-1436. We’re happy to help!