In Hudsonville you depend on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a standard maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be needing a furnace fix-up
visit in the near future. At the very least, you could have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct air flow and effect your furnace’s execution. It could even cause problems with your furnace’s limit switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may require a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some symptoms for you to scan for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in an expert, like West Michigan Heating & Air Conditioning Services, if you notice any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as liberally as it should, or does it seem tired? Indications related to your blower could signify a minor problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a issue with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a problem with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running loudly or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace immediately and turn off its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a clogged condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC experts to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is increasing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of problems. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call West Michigan Heating & Air Conditioning Services at (616) 669-3961 when you need to arrange repairs or routine maintenance.